1/3 cup coconut flour
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/8th tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk (avoid ones with carrageenan)
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cup fresh or defrosted blueberries
Optional Crumb Top
2 Tbsp. almond meal
1/4 cup chopped sunflower seeds
1 Tbsp. maple syrup
1 Tbsp. melted coconut
Pinch sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Place dry ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk
3. Add the wet ingredients, except the coconut oil to the dry and mix with a hand mixer.
4. Slowly add the melted coconut oil while the mixer is on low.
5. Add blueberries
6. Make the optional crumb topping in separate bowl and mix
7. Fill 6 paper lined muffin cups two thirds full with batter.
8. Sprinkle the crumb topping on the top of each.
9. Bake for approximately 30 minutes.