Inositol supports healthy central nervous system function, including emotional wellness and mood, and may also support ovarian health‡
Inositol is a component of the B-complex family. Myo-inositol is the primary form of inositol found in the central nervous system. It plays an important role in cell membrane formation and serves as part of the phosphatidylinositol secondary messenger system, supporting serotonin, norepinenephrine and cholinergic receptor function. As a result, inositol may support healthy mood, emotional wellness and behavior, and help lessen occasional nervous tension. Research also suggests that myo-inositol may help to support healthy ovulatory activity, ovarian function, and reproductive system function.‡
- Amount Per Serving
- two scoops (approximately 4.2 g) contain:
- inositol (as myo-inositol)4.1 g
- serving size: 4.2 g (2 scoops)
- servings per container: 60
- 2 scoops, 1–2 times daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.