I have been experimenting with coconut flour for different recipes as another gluten free option. I also just stumbled upon a new product called Coconut Liquid Aminos. Bragg’s Liquid Aminos was the only one available before which is great for seasoning but it’s made with soy. Here is a great soy sauce substitute that doesn’t use soy or wheat.
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 egg
- Coconut flour ( I like Let’s Do Organic)
- Liquid Coconut Aminos by Coconut Secret
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put two small bowls next to each other. In one bowl, add 1 egg and whisk. In another bowl add coconut flour (use as needed).
- Dip each chicken thigh in the egg, then place it in the next bowl and cover well in coconut flour. Place each thigh in a glass dish and add salt and pepper. Repeat.
- Bake for 40 minutes
- Add Coconut Liquid Aminos to the chicken
- Add chopped cilantro