4 pieces boneless chicken breast
1/4 cup of Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free flour with a pinch of salt and 1/4 tsp. oregano
4 cloves garlic
Juice of 1 lemon and 6 lemon slices
3 tablespoons thyme
3 tablespoons capers
1/4 cup chicken broth
3 tablespoons butter
2 tbsp. Greek yogurt
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1. Melt butter in a skillet.
2. Cover chicken in flour.
3. Sear each side of the chicken breasts for 2 minutes.
4. Add garlic, thyme, capers and lemon slices and saute for 1 minute.
5. Add chicken broth and lemon juice and cook chicken breasts until done.
6. Once the chicken is cooked, turn off heat, add yogurt and mix. Serve.