I was recently asked about making quiche without cow dairy and I realized that I almost never make a quiche. I’m not really sure why, but it’s really easy and fast so I highly recommend it. There are multiple combination’s that you can use, here is a highly nutritious one.
- 12 eggs
- 12 oz. goat yogurt
- Butter or olive oil
- Maitake mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped kale
- Grated goat cheese
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Whisk eggs and yogurt together, then sprinkle salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Saute mushrooms until soft (how much? just use enough of each to evenly distribute in the quiche. Measuring isn’t really necessary.)
- In a 9 1/2 x 11 1/2 glass dish or pie tin, add egg mix, mushrooms, chopped kale and grate cheese over the top
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Broccoli, cheese and nitrite free bacon
- Tomatoes, spinach and feta or Gruyere
- Oyster mushrooms and goat cheese