GLUTEN FREE RECIPE
- 1/2 cup organic gluten free ketchup
- 1 TB maple syrup
- 2 tbls olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves minced
- 1 medium zucchini grated
- 1 medium carrot grated
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 grinds black pepper
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp gluten free worchestershire sauce or Mirin
- 1/2 cup plain goat yogurt
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 2/3 cup gluten free rolled oats
- Handful chopped parsley
- Saute onion and garlic until soft. Set aside.
- Squeeze water out of carrot and zuchinni, then saute until soft.
- Mix all other ingredients together in a bowl except for turkey.
- Wet hands, and massage evently into the turkey in a separate bowl.
- Add onions, garlic, zuchinni and carrot and blend evenly.
- Place in a baking pan and add half of the sauce to the top.
- Cook for 1 hour at 350. Let cool for 15-20 minutes and add the rest of the glaze.